"What do I do if I lost my passport?
 Contact the nearest embassy or consular office and ask for help.

"What do I do if I became ill or injured?"
Call an ambulance or go to the nearest hospital (you are advised to provide health insurance before you travel).

"What do I do in the event of a car accident?"
 Call the police and wait for their arrival to the scene.